DAB Global is partnered with a leading global professional services company (not a public accounting firm), specializing in M&A, capital markets, restructuring, financial due diligence, valuation, IPO Readiness, and strategic consulting. They offer upward mobility, an excellent base salary + strong bonus structure + GREAT long term incentives, as well as a real opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and a formal learning setting.
The Transaction Opinions group delivers fairness, solvency, and valuation advisory services across a variety of situations, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures/spin-offs, recapitalizations, and restructurings. As a professional within Business Valuation you're likely to spend your day to day working on commercial issues, working with management on parts of the acquisition process and regularly undertake valuations for strategic priorities, with a focus on Intangible Assets
- Commercial - as part of the team you will regularly advise businesses on valuations issues with regards to acquisition or divestitures and provide fairness opinions on transactions and restructurings.
- Regulatory and Accounting - you will work with management as part of an acquisition process to understand how the value of acquired intangible and financial assets will impact accounting requirements
- Taxation - you will regularly undertake valuations for fiscal purposes in the US market and advise clients on all aspects of US tax valuation issues.
- Intangible Assets - within the team you would specialize in the valuation of Intangible assets such as trademarks, brand names, core deposit intangibles, customer relationships, banking and other licences, patents, technology and know-how.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or business.
- 5 - 10 years of related business valuation work experience - Big 4 HIGHLY desired.
- Financial modelling skills including experience building models from scratch.
- Demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects.
- Financial modelling experience.
- CFA or seeking.